Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekly update and exchange oh and a finish

I stitched on a halloween small last week.  I know, I know it was supposed to be a Mistress week, but halloween is coming, so...................

This is from the Halloween book from JCS.   It's Knock Knock by blackberry Lane Designs.

I stitched this on some unknown piece of fabric that I dyed myself.  It was to be stitched over one on 40 ct. But I am stitching over 2 on whatever that is, i'm guessing 28ct.  

I got an exchange in the mail Saturday, a chart exchange.   I just love what I got, both charts I love and have wanted for awhile.


I can't seem to get the photo to turn, sorry everyone. You'll have to turn your head or your computer.

So next week I am stitching on JG again.  I hope will get this corner ornament finished!

Few weeks back I finished a pirate monkey from this years JCS halloween ornament issue. Last week I finished it.  I made it into a cube.  My first ever, it doesn't look too bad, though I will do a few things different next time.





Sierra

18 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to make a square like this, but am not very "handy". How hard was it? - Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love that orange fabric.
    Your cube turned out very well for a first attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! Love your cube!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on your cubes. Love the pirate monkey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your sock monkey, and I also love the dyed material for your pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice exchange stash, and your finish looks great and so does your WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sock monkey and the pumkin chart.You doing a great job.
    Pam F.
    jammiebam67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of the material you are stitching on! Nice job on the square also! I am so horrible at finishing things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cube came out wonderful. I love the color of the fabric. Your exchange is very lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love knock knock on that beautiful orange fabric. I have dies my fabric purple before. It's amazing how it looks when you die cross stitch fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like them both Sierra. They look great. I love the fabby you dyed. It's great for Halloween. Can't wait to see your JG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your hand-dyed fabric! It's real pretty. Lovely exchange you got there :) You did a great job on your cube finishing. I wouldn't have known it was your first if you hadn't mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your fabric is a lovely colour, I'd lve to try dying my own fabric. I love your cube too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the orange fabric and your cube turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your WIP fabric. The cube looks great, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did a great job on the cube and that orange fabric is so pretty and Halloweeny.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your first cube finish. Love the monkey! Nice exchange, too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job on the dyeing, Sierra. The fabbie looks great against the black. Cute cube. :D

    ReplyDelete

Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekly update and exchange oh and a finish

I stitched on a halloween small last week.  I know, I know it was supposed to be a Mistress week, but halloween is coming, so...................

This is from the Halloween book from JCS.   It's Knock Knock by blackberry Lane Designs.

I stitched this on some unknown piece of fabric that I dyed myself.  It was to be stitched over one on 40 ct. But I am stitching over 2 on whatever that is, i'm guessing 28ct.  

I got an exchange in the mail Saturday, a chart exchange.   I just love what I got, both charts I love and have wanted for awhile.


I can't seem to get the photo to turn, sorry everyone. You'll have to turn your head or your computer.

So next week I am stitching on JG again.  I hope will get this corner ornament finished!

Few weeks back I finished a pirate monkey from this years JCS halloween ornament issue. Last week I finished it.  I made it into a cube.  My first ever, it doesn't look too bad, though I will do a few things different next time.





Sierra

18 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to make a square like this, but am not very "handy". How hard was it? - Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love that orange fabric.
    Your cube turned out very well for a first attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! Love your cube!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on your cubes. Love the pirate monkey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your sock monkey, and I also love the dyed material for your pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice exchange stash, and your finish looks great and so does your WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sock monkey and the pumkin chart.You doing a great job.
    Pam F.
    jammiebam67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of the material you are stitching on! Nice job on the square also! I am so horrible at finishing things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cube came out wonderful. I love the color of the fabric. Your exchange is very lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love knock knock on that beautiful orange fabric. I have dies my fabric purple before. It's amazing how it looks when you die cross stitch fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like them both Sierra. They look great. I love the fabby you dyed. It's great for Halloween. Can't wait to see your JG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your hand-dyed fabric! It's real pretty. Lovely exchange you got there :) You did a great job on your cube finishing. I wouldn't have known it was your first if you hadn't mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your fabric is a lovely colour, I'd lve to try dying my own fabric. I love your cube too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the orange fabric and your cube turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your WIP fabric. The cube looks great, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did a great job on the cube and that orange fabric is so pretty and Halloweeny.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your first cube finish. Love the monkey! Nice exchange, too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job on the dyeing, Sierra. The fabbie looks great against the black. Cute cube. :D

    ReplyDelete