Sunday, September 18, 2011
Japanese Garden
I worked JG this week. Not as much as I would have hoped though. I just had a long week. Tired, napped one day instead. Then today we ended up with coney at the vet. She ripped a nail totally out. What a mess. The vet wanted to knock her out to check it which would have been 365$. But since they put her on antibiotics anyways, we decided to not go that route. We just had them clean it, and bandage it $75. She is okay. Worked off the bandage which is to stay on til tomorrow. So we put one of Troy's old socks on it intead. That seems to be working better. Needless to say no stitching today.
I am officially tired of the corner ornaments, though the specialty stitches are quite fun. I have started the third one, though the picture doesn't reflect that, I have the lanterns and the underneath part done.
Next week I am stitching on either Mistress or a halloween ornament. I am leaning towards the ornament, though I will decide for sure tomorrow.
Sierra
I am officially tired of the corner ornaments, though the specialty stitches are quite fun. I have started the third one, though the picture doesn't reflect that, I have the lanterns and the underneath part done.
Next week I am stitching on either Mistress or a halloween ornament. I am leaning towards the ornament, though I will decide for sure tomorrow.
Sierra
Labels:
Chatelaine,
Japanese Garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Japanese Garden
I worked JG this week. Not as much as I would have hoped though. I just had a long week. Tired, napped one day instead. Then today we ended up with coney at the vet. She ripped a nail totally out. What a mess. The vet wanted to knock her out to check it which would have been 365$. But since they put her on antibiotics anyways, we decided to not go that route. We just had them clean it, and bandage it $75. She is okay. Worked off the bandage which is to stay on til tomorrow. So we put one of Troy's old socks on it intead. That seems to be working better. Needless to say no stitching today.
I am officially tired of the corner ornaments, though the specialty stitches are quite fun. I have started the third one, though the picture doesn't reflect that, I have the lanterns and the underneath part done.
Next week I am stitching on either Mistress or a halloween ornament. I am leaning towards the ornament, though I will decide for sure tomorrow.
Sierra
I am officially tired of the corner ornaments, though the specialty stitches are quite fun. I have started the third one, though the picture doesn't reflect that, I have the lanterns and the underneath part done.
Next week I am stitching on either Mistress or a halloween ornament. I am leaning towards the ornament, though I will decide for sure tomorrow.
Sierra
11 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Oh goodness, that is a beautiful piece! Sorry about your fur baby getting an ouchie and having to go to the vet. Hope she's feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI love your JG. It's beautiful. I love it. Sorry you had to make a trip to the vet. I hope Coney is feeling better now. It had to be a weekend that you had to go to the vet.
ReplyDeleteJG is looking fantastic. Hope Coney is getting better.
ReplyDeleteJapanese garden is looking lovely!
ReplyDeleteOh it's coming along beautifully! I love watching this progress! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry about your little Coney...Your JG is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteJG looks good!
ReplyDeleteJG is looking great, I've been eyeing this chart for myself but the speciality stitches put me off... Its something I've never attempted before
ReplyDeleteLove your Japanese Garden!! Hope your baby's paw feels better soon. Ugh, ripping a nail out, I'd be freaking out, lol.
ReplyDeleteEeeek, poor Coney. I'm glad it was a somewhat 'easy' fix. Poor baby. :(
ReplyDeleteJG looks great!! Can't wait to see the next pic. :D
Very impressive work.
ReplyDelete