Monday, October 15, 2012

Got a few finished and my birthday

I have been on a finishing streak the past few days- I was able to get Knock Knock finished and I gave it as a gift to my sis in law who had been admiring it every time she saw me work on it.  This is my eldest niece, posing with the finished piece





Today I finished something I stitched last year-  a Christmas Sock monkey from a JCS ornament issue.   Just a simple finish but I like it




I thought my sewing machine was broke- hubby fixed it though, so YAY.  I have a few other things I want to finish- Most notably a pillow.  

I also as I hinted at in my last post- I finished another WIPocalypse piece as well as a Crazy January Challenge piece-

Coffee Crazy- Lizzy Kate. This was such a fun, simple piece. I really enjoyed it.  I did change the color in the mug to the blue that you see.  


Also yesterday was my birthday-  Here is a picture of the stash I got from the birthday club I am in-
I also have some Gift certificates from 123stitch, and some gifts still on the way

9 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! :)

    The finishings looks great and so does Coffee Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sierra.

    Great job on the finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knock Knock looks fantastic on that orange fabric with the spooky fabric trim. What a great finish! The sock monkey is adorable too. I'm a new follower of your blog. Thank you for commenting on my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!

    That's a great finish and what wonderful stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!

    Love the sock monkey!

    - Lisa N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all the wonderful finishes. I can see why your SIL wanted Knock Knock so badly - it looks great!

    --shaunterria
    ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday, love your coffee crazy finish and that stash looks good too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finishes!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Monday, October 15, 2012

Got a few finished and my birthday

I have been on a finishing streak the past few days- I was able to get Knock Knock finished and I gave it as a gift to my sis in law who had been admiring it every time she saw me work on it.  This is my eldest niece, posing with the finished piece





Today I finished something I stitched last year-  a Christmas Sock monkey from a JCS ornament issue.   Just a simple finish but I like it




I thought my sewing machine was broke- hubby fixed it though, so YAY.  I have a few other things I want to finish- Most notably a pillow.  

I also as I hinted at in my last post- I finished another WIPocalypse piece as well as a Crazy January Challenge piece-

Coffee Crazy- Lizzy Kate. This was such a fun, simple piece. I really enjoyed it.  I did change the color in the mug to the blue that you see.  


Also yesterday was my birthday-  Here is a picture of the stash I got from the birthday club I am in-
I also have some Gift certificates from 123stitch, and some gifts still on the way

9 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! :)

    The finishings looks great and so does Coffee Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sierra.

    Great job on the finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knock Knock looks fantastic on that orange fabric with the spooky fabric trim. What a great finish! The sock monkey is adorable too. I'm a new follower of your blog. Thank you for commenting on my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!

    That's a great finish and what wonderful stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!

    Love the sock monkey!

    - Lisa N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all the wonderful finishes. I can see why your SIL wanted Knock Knock so badly - it looks great!

    --shaunterria
    ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday, love your coffee crazy finish and that stash looks good too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finishes!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete