Friday, October 5, 2012

Knock Knock- A Finish

I finished Knock Knock today. It was a spur of the moment start last halloween.  It was a very easy stitch, all black.  I used memory thread for the first time. It was easy enough to use.  It would have been easier I think- had I been outlining something.  Still I will use it again and would recommend it. 

I stitched this on 28 ct. Hand dyed evenweave. I *think* it may have originally been a funky yellow color, but I am not positive. 

I included a photo of the piece with the intended finishing fabric and ribbon as well. I plan to make it into a no sew wall hanging.  I hope to get that done this week.

I was going to stitch it for myself, but I had it somewhere stitching it and someone really admired it, so I am going to surprise her with it.



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this one. I look forward to seeing it put together. That fabric is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finish. Looking forward to seeing it with the fabbie and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so you KNOW I think this one is cute. -smile-

    ReplyDelete

Friday, October 5, 2012

Knock Knock- A Finish

I finished Knock Knock today. It was a spur of the moment start last halloween.  It was a very easy stitch, all black.  I used memory thread for the first time. It was easy enough to use.  It would have been easier I think- had I been outlining something.  Still I will use it again and would recommend it. 

I stitched this on 28 ct. Hand dyed evenweave. I *think* it may have originally been a funky yellow color, but I am not positive. 

I included a photo of the piece with the intended finishing fabric and ribbon as well. I plan to make it into a no sew wall hanging.  I hope to get that done this week.

I was going to stitch it for myself, but I had it somewhere stitching it and someone really admired it, so I am going to surprise her with it.



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this one. I look forward to seeing it put together. That fabric is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finish. Looking forward to seeing it with the fabbie and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so you KNOW I think this one is cute. -smile-

    ReplyDelete