Monday, October 15, 2012

WIPocalypse 10

It's been a long time since I updated. I have a job though and didn't have time through the summer as I figured out a new routine for me and the family.

I am back to stitching though-

Here is where I am with stitching-

I finished Springtime Serenade-
Springtime Serenade- CCN- 28ct evenweave- coffee/tea dyed

I also finished Coffee Crazy. This was such a fun easy stitch.   I did change the color charted in the mug to the blue.  
Coffee Crazy- Lizzy Kate- 28ct coffee dyed evenweave



And last but certainly not least- I finally got the sparkly threads I needed for this,  I did the sparkly stitches in her hair, necklace, and belt.
Fire Goddess- Joan Elliott, 28 ct, hand dyed evenweave

2 comments:

Monday, October 15, 2012

WIPocalypse 10

It's been a long time since I updated. I have a job though and didn't have time through the summer as I figured out a new routine for me and the family.

I am back to stitching though-

Here is where I am with stitching-

I finished Springtime Serenade-
Springtime Serenade- CCN- 28ct evenweave- coffee/tea dyed

I also finished Coffee Crazy. This was such a fun easy stitch.   I did change the color charted in the mug to the blue.  
Coffee Crazy- Lizzy Kate- 28ct coffee dyed evenweave



And last but certainly not least- I finally got the sparkly threads I needed for this,  I did the sparkly stitches in her hair, necklace, and belt.
Fire Goddess- Joan Elliott, 28 ct, hand dyed evenweave

2 comments: