Friday, October 11, 2013

Cirque page finish

I finished page 2 of cirque des  couers. I am excited because 2 pages meets my yearly goal for this piece. WOOHOO.  Looks great too IMO.


Sorry the photo isn't better. It wasn't a great day for taking pictures. 

Angie


13 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous design. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    Satia it is a design whee you pick the colors yourself. The fabric I hand dyed. The thread took me quite awhile to pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous! The fabric is a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Angie - really pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all. I'm hoping to have it finished end of next year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is absolutely lovely! Love the fabric and choice of floss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, that is wonderful, so elegant. I love stuff like this....oh so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone. It took forever to pick the floss color. the fabby I dyed myself.

    ReplyDelete

Friday, October 11, 2013

Cirque page finish

I finished page 2 of cirque des  couers. I am excited because 2 pages meets my yearly goal for this piece. WOOHOO.  Looks great too IMO.


Sorry the photo isn't better. It wasn't a great day for taking pictures. 

Angie


13 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous design. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    Satia it is a design whee you pick the colors yourself. The fabric I hand dyed. The thread took me quite awhile to pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous! The fabric is a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Angie - really pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all. I'm hoping to have it finished end of next year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is absolutely lovely! Love the fabric and choice of floss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, that is wonderful, so elegant. I love stuff like this....oh so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone. It took forever to pick the floss color. the fabby I dyed myself.

    ReplyDelete