Monday, October 7, 2013

HAED update, halloween stitching

I have 2 update photos to share today.
First up is my HAED update. I stitch on it once a month at least as part of a SAL. This is about 2 1/2 pages. I love how this is turning out.
Image
This is my halloween piece for this year. Well maybe this year and next year. It is highly unlikely I will finish it by halloween. It is 6 cats and a black bat. It has been fun to stitch.
Halloween is my favorite holiday to stich, what is yours?
Image

5 comments:

  1. I adore Christmas because I love sparkly things. And birthdays because it gives me an excuse to pamper the people I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of work! I don't stitch, but I do handcraft ornaments. I love working with my hands. My mom is always knitting or crocheting. We have so many blankets! lol
    I love the Halloween scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is time consuming, but quite easy to do. For me it is meditative, calming.

    I've always wanted to learn to knit. Someday I will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween stitching, too! I took the easy route - stitching just one black bat ... maybe I will go back and stitch the entire piece. Yours is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. It has been fun to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Monday, October 7, 2013

HAED update, halloween stitching

I have 2 update photos to share today.
First up is my HAED update. I stitch on it once a month at least as part of a SAL. This is about 2 1/2 pages. I love how this is turning out.
Image
This is my halloween piece for this year. Well maybe this year and next year. It is highly unlikely I will finish it by halloween. It is 6 cats and a black bat. It has been fun to stitch.
Halloween is my favorite holiday to stich, what is yours?
Image

5 comments:

  1. I adore Christmas because I love sparkly things. And birthdays because it gives me an excuse to pamper the people I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of work! I don't stitch, but I do handcraft ornaments. I love working with my hands. My mom is always knitting or crocheting. We have so many blankets! lol
    I love the Halloween scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is time consuming, but quite easy to do. For me it is meditative, calming.

    I've always wanted to learn to knit. Someday I will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween stitching, too! I took the easy route - stitching just one black bat ... maybe I will go back and stitch the entire piece. Yours is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. It has been fun to stitch.

    ReplyDelete