Thursday, October 31, 2013

My zombie now interrupts.............

I just want to post a photo of my little son zombie, dressed up for trick or treat tonight. We went out in the wind and rain and had a great time.
Image
Image

3 comments:

  1. I went as zombie bait to a Halloween party last weekend. Rob went as a zombie hunter.

    Next year, same costumes but with zombie make-up. Muahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troy could have fit right in Satia, as the zombie

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, October 31, 2013

My zombie now interrupts.............

I just want to post a photo of my little son zombie, dressed up for trick or treat tonight. We went out in the wind and rain and had a great time.
Image
Image

3 comments:

  1. I went as zombie bait to a Halloween party last weekend. Rob went as a zombie hunter.

    Next year, same costumes but with zombie make-up. Muahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troy could have fit right in Satia, as the zombie

    ReplyDelete