Does anyone like to frog? It's doubtful. I spent the end of last week frogging the 6 o'clock crane. I had it in upside down. I was so annoyed with myself. It took 2 hours to do. I did manage to get it done without ripping the material. Thank god for that.
Thus you'll notice the lack of progress on this piece since my last picture.
This week I have Cirque out for the first time in quite a few months. I hope to make decent progress. I am looking forward to HAED week next week.



Frogging is the pits and frogging over one is even worse. At least you've got the frogging done now.
ReplyDeleteouch but as you said fabric in one piece phew not even going to ask how you managed to stitch it upside down .... love mouse xxxx
ReplyDeleteIt was supposed to be stitcheed upside down. I stitched it right side up. Ah well. Lesson learned. I am making great progress with cirque this week.
ReplyDelete