Thursday, January 2, 2014

Year end review and plans for 2014

I haven't stitched in weeks. I  was trying hard to finish 6 bats and a black cat before the end of the year but I just got so busy, It's getting close though.

I ended WIPocalypse 2013 with 8/17 done.  I'm not real happy with that. I tried but feeling forced to work on something just...got old.

I made a list for WIPocalypse 2014, but I deleted it. I've decided I am not going to do any challenges in 2014.  Instead I will stitch what I want, and stitch for the process not the end result or some goal in mind. Just to enjoy it. I would like to get Fire Goddess and Japanese Garden done, but we will see.

Here is some highlights of 2013


I made great progress on Japanese Garden.  It's so close to being done.

I finished a few pages of Dragonflies Whisper, my HAED.




I framed quite a few pieces that I finished stitching in 2012. 






 I did a quick valentine's piece, that I really adore.

I did this one for my mom. I'm so proud of it.
I also finished stitching a few pieces that I have not yet finished.



Although I did a terrible job of posting monthly on TUSAL, I did add to my vase throughout the year. Here is where I ended up. 


2 comments:

  1. I love all of them, but especially Japanese Garden, which I'm meant to be starting this year, and which I'm currently a little scared of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Japanese Garden's is awesome.

    I really like the frames you chose for the art pieces. They're all cottage chic. :-) I love that look.

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Year end review and plans for 2014

I haven't stitched in weeks. I  was trying hard to finish 6 bats and a black cat before the end of the year but I just got so busy, It's getting close though.

I ended WIPocalypse 2013 with 8/17 done.  I'm not real happy with that. I tried but feeling forced to work on something just...got old.

I made a list for WIPocalypse 2014, but I deleted it. I've decided I am not going to do any challenges in 2014.  Instead I will stitch what I want, and stitch for the process not the end result or some goal in mind. Just to enjoy it. I would like to get Fire Goddess and Japanese Garden done, but we will see.

Here is some highlights of 2013


I made great progress on Japanese Garden.  It's so close to being done.

I finished a few pages of Dragonflies Whisper, my HAED.




I framed quite a few pieces that I finished stitching in 2012. 






 I did a quick valentine's piece, that I really adore.

I did this one for my mom. I'm so proud of it.
I also finished stitching a few pieces that I have not yet finished.



Although I did a terrible job of posting monthly on TUSAL, I did add to my vase throughout the year. Here is where I ended up. 


2 comments:

  1. I love all of them, but especially Japanese Garden, which I'm meant to be starting this year, and which I'm currently a little scared of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Japanese Garden's is awesome.

    I really like the frames you chose for the art pieces. They're all cottage chic. :-) I love that look.

    ReplyDelete