Monday, February 24, 2014

Cirque february update

Last week was Cirque week. I am loving this piece. It is nice to not have any color changes. Sure helps it move along quickly, though by weeks end I am bored. Good thing for rotations. Last year I had lots of frog visits on this one. So far this year I have only had 1. If it keeps up at this pace, I will have no problems getting this finished this year.
Stitched on gray hand dyed fabric (32 ct jobelyn) with waterlilies Blue Lagoon.
before:
DSCN2778

after:
DSCN2955

This week is HAED week. I have mostly krienik to stitch this week. It is a bit fiddly to work with as most of you know.  But I like the look of it. Just takes longer.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors in in Cirque! It's coming along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors! You made a good bit of progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this project looks gorgeous. I love the thread you use for it, it has gorgeous colours which stand out on the fabric you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this type of stitching. It's so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Monday, February 24, 2014

Cirque february update

Last week was Cirque week. I am loving this piece. It is nice to not have any color changes. Sure helps it move along quickly, though by weeks end I am bored. Good thing for rotations. Last year I had lots of frog visits on this one. So far this year I have only had 1. If it keeps up at this pace, I will have no problems getting this finished this year.
Stitched on gray hand dyed fabric (32 ct jobelyn) with waterlilies Blue Lagoon.
before:
DSCN2778

after:
DSCN2955

This week is HAED week. I have mostly krienik to stitch this week. It is a bit fiddly to work with as most of you know.  But I like the look of it. Just takes longer.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors in in Cirque! It's coming along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors! You made a good bit of progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this project looks gorgeous. I love the thread you use for it, it has gorgeous colours which stand out on the fabric you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this type of stitching. It's so elegant.

    ReplyDelete