Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Japanese Garden- February update

As you may remember last months progress on JG was minimal due to my stitching the crane wrong. I had to frog the entire over 1 thing and start over.
This month my progress was MUCH more substantial. In fact, I made great progress. I not only finished the flowers and bamboo leaves on the 6 O'clock right side, I stitched the crane, AND started the bridge on the 6 O'clock left side.
I'm ordering the beads today. I've decided to just get the bead pack from ECS.
Other than the Viewer does anyone know how to test fabric on a chatelaine? My next chatelaine is not on the viewer yet, and I'm not sure how to go about testing. It's time to start thinking about fabric and threads for my next one.
Sorry for the photo quality.ImageImage

6 comments:

  1. My cranes are messed up and I refuse to frog those over-one stitches, lol. Your JG looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have a choice. I stitched the bottom crane right side up instead of upside down.

      Thanks.

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous. I love seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful piece you are working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this looks beautiful!
    Sorry, can't help you with the viewer though.... hopefully someone will know the answer for you
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Japanese Garden- February update

As you may remember last months progress on JG was minimal due to my stitching the crane wrong. I had to frog the entire over 1 thing and start over.
This month my progress was MUCH more substantial. In fact, I made great progress. I not only finished the flowers and bamboo leaves on the 6 O'clock right side, I stitched the crane, AND started the bridge on the 6 O'clock left side.
I'm ordering the beads today. I've decided to just get the bead pack from ECS.
Other than the Viewer does anyone know how to test fabric on a chatelaine? My next chatelaine is not on the viewer yet, and I'm not sure how to go about testing. It's time to start thinking about fabric and threads for my next one.
Sorry for the photo quality.ImageImage

6 comments:

  1. My cranes are messed up and I refuse to frog those over-one stitches, lol. Your JG looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have a choice. I stitched the bottom crane right side up instead of upside down.

      Thanks.

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous. I love seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful piece you are working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this looks beautiful!
    Sorry, can't help you with the viewer though.... hopefully someone will know the answer for you
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete