Sunday, February 9, 2014

HAED- Dragonflies Whisper update- January

HAED- Dragonflies Whisper update- January

   [Edit]
For the most part my stitching time is during the week.  I work retail, need I say more?
I am quite pleased with my progress this week on my HAED-Dragonflies whisper.
Here is where I was last time I worked on it-
Dragonflies whisper


Here is where I left off until next month-
Dragonflies Whipser January


Next week is my free week. I have decided to get out 6 bats. I may even be able to get a finish on it. Depends on how much stitching time I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, February 9, 2014

HAED- Dragonflies Whisper update- January

HAED- Dragonflies Whisper update- January

   [Edit]
For the most part my stitching time is during the week.  I work retail, need I say more?
I am quite pleased with my progress this week on my HAED-Dragonflies whisper.
Here is where I was last time I worked on it-
Dragonflies whisper


Here is where I left off until next month-
Dragonflies Whipser January


Next week is my free week. I have decided to get out 6 bats. I may even be able to get a finish on it. Depends on how much stitching time I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment