Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hiatus

Well I had a bit of a hiatus from stitching. I haven't stitched since the last entry here. That's okay, it's good to have a small break every so often, but I am really itching to get back into it.

Both Mistress and Robin Blue are calling to me........ So it's anyone's guess which I will work on next.


The last of my japanese garden chatelaine threads are coming in the next week or so. When I get them I will do a floss toss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hiatus

Well I had a bit of a hiatus from stitching. I haven't stitched since the last entry here. That's okay, it's good to have a small break every so often, but I am really itching to get back into it.

Both Mistress and Robin Blue are calling to me........ So it's anyone's guess which I will work on next.


The last of my japanese garden chatelaine threads are coming in the next week or so. When I get them I will do a floss toss.

No comments:

Post a Comment