Monday, April 20, 2009

Japanese Garden Floss Toss


Here is my floss toss for my first Chatelaine- Japanese Garden. Although I am still missing a few colors, due to a backorder, I am not waiting until they come in to begin. I hope to start tonight or tomorrow. Also missing from the floss toss is all the beads. Since I am using a Q-snap as a frame, I won't be beading until the very end, I have for now put off buying the beads.

I am not using NPI silk, due to it's price. Instead I used Vikki Clayton Silks (see HDF link on the right). The rest of the colors I kept the same. The Fabby is Silkweavers 28 ct. cashel linen Mississippi Blue.

2 comments:

Monday, April 20, 2009

Japanese Garden Floss Toss


Here is my floss toss for my first Chatelaine- Japanese Garden. Although I am still missing a few colors, due to a backorder, I am not waiting until they come in to begin. I hope to start tonight or tomorrow. Also missing from the floss toss is all the beads. Since I am using a Q-snap as a frame, I won't be beading until the very end, I have for now put off buying the beads.

I am not using NPI silk, due to it's price. Instead I used Vikki Clayton Silks (see HDF link on the right). The rest of the colors I kept the same. The Fabby is Silkweavers 28 ct. cashel linen Mississippi Blue.

2 comments: