It's really taking me a bit to get used to stitching over 2. It's the counting that is messing me up. I had to frog more today-Sigh, but I caught the mistake fairly quickly so I didn't have to frog too much. I'm not sure there is enough done to post a WIP yet, though soon, I promise.
Tomorrow is the SAL for a group I am in, I will get out Mistress- I've been neglecting her, and it is a HAED SAL.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
More frogging and some stitching
It's really taking me a bit to get used to stitching over 2. It's the counting that is messing me up. I had to frog more today-Sigh, but I caught the mistake fairly quickly so I didn't have to frog too much. I'm not sure there is enough done to post a WIP yet, though soon, I promise.
Tomorrow is the SAL for a group I am in, I will get out Mistress- I've been neglecting her, and it is a HAED SAL.
Tomorrow is the SAL for a group I am in, I will get out Mistress- I've been neglecting her, and it is a HAED SAL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sure is hard stitching over 2 when you have been stitching over 1.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your WIP
Hopefully I get the hang of it soon- frogging is getting old!
ReplyDelete