Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Started today

Finally started JG today. Took me awhile to get the fabby organized, decide how I am going to stitch it, and get out the threads I need to stitch the center. I usually stitch over 1, so this is new for me, and is taking a bit of getting used to- I've already been visited by the frog, but it is going well. I don't have too many stitches in yet, so you'll have to wait a bit for a first pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Started today

Finally started JG today. Took me awhile to get the fabby organized, decide how I am going to stitch it, and get out the threads I need to stitch the center. I usually stitch over 1, so this is new for me, and is taking a bit of getting used to- I've already been visited by the frog, but it is going well. I don't have too many stitches in yet, so you'll have to wait a bit for a first pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment