Friday, May 1, 2009

First WIP of Japanese Garden



Japanese Garden- 2 over 2 on 28 ct, cashel linen Mississippi Blue (Silkweavers).

I finally hit a groove with this and got used to the counting over 2. Then it was today and time to put it away for the Thursday SAL, and then a monthly SAL I am doing, both with Mistress.

I got a good amount done on mistress today- 1000 stitches.

2 comments:

Friday, May 1, 2009

First WIP of Japanese Garden



Japanese Garden- 2 over 2 on 28 ct, cashel linen Mississippi Blue (Silkweavers).

I finally hit a groove with this and got used to the counting over 2. Then it was today and time to put it away for the Thursday SAL, and then a monthly SAL I am doing, both with Mistress.

I got a good amount done on mistress today- 1000 stitches.

2 comments: