PatchworkStitches
A place for everything stitching and quilting related.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Last weeks Progress
I didn't get a whole lot done since I wrote last- Here is what I did get done-
Robin Blue Mermaid- I got the leaf filled in a bit more. I love the colors on this.
Mistress- I got another row and a part done
This week I plan to stitch on Japanese Garden
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, May 11, 2009
Last weeks Progress
I didn't get a whole lot done since I wrote last- Here is what I did get done-
Robin Blue Mermaid- I got the leaf filled in a bit more. I love the colors on this.
Mistress- I got another row and a part done
This week I plan to stitch on Japanese Garden
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment