Sunday, May 17, 2009

Japanese Garden- Progress Pic

It is the end of my week of stitching JG. I had a lot of fun this week. It was a nice change from HAED.

Although I didn't finish all of the Tori Center- I got most of it done, except some backstitching along the bottom and the frame around it. I'm pleased with my work.

I was nervous about the specialty stitches, but they were explained well. I had no problems with them.

5 comments:

  1. Your JG looks soo pretty. I hope to do this someday. Did you buy the pattern in a chartpack or did you get it through an online class?
    This is one of my favorite charts from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it from the Chatelaine website and then kitted it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. Yeah, I wasn't too thrilled with the backstitching either. But it does look good. Are you using silks or DMC?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silks. I subbed HDF for the NPI.

    ReplyDelete

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Japanese Garden- Progress Pic

It is the end of my week of stitching JG. I had a lot of fun this week. It was a nice change from HAED.

Although I didn't finish all of the Tori Center- I got most of it done, except some backstitching along the bottom and the frame around it. I'm pleased with my work.

I was nervous about the specialty stitches, but they were explained well. I had no problems with them.

5 comments:

  1. Your JG looks soo pretty. I hope to do this someday. Did you buy the pattern in a chartpack or did you get it through an online class?
    This is one of my favorite charts from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it from the Chatelaine website and then kitted it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. Yeah, I wasn't too thrilled with the backstitching either. But it does look good. Are you using silks or DMC?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silks. I subbed HDF for the NPI.

    ReplyDelete