Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mistress-Thursday SAL

Normally I would show a picture here, but this week I will make you wait
for just a bit. I am nearly done with another page, I will show a picture when
the page is done.

I am quite pleased with my progress though. When I finish this page, I will put work on
Blue Robin for a bit, I think. JG isn't in the rotation until the second week of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mistress-Thursday SAL

Normally I would show a picture here, but this week I will make you wait
for just a bit. I am nearly done with another page, I will show a picture when
the page is done.

I am quite pleased with my progress though. When I finish this page, I will put work on
Blue Robin for a bit, I think. JG isn't in the rotation until the second week of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment