Friday, August 5, 2011

Garden Party FINISHED

I simply couldn't wait until my weekly sunday update. So here it is, just finished this morning.   I'm so excited by how it looks.   It was a fun stitch, though the border did get tiring by the fourth time.


I still like the dragonfly best, but then I do have a thing for dragonflies so......

The ladybug is my next favorite. So cute!
I love the blue flowers around the bumblebee

I had to frog twice on the butterfly. Those antenna, what a pain. Beginner mistake! 

Are you out of patience yet??

Garden Party- CCN- 28ct white evenweave.1/1/11-8/5/11

I already have a spot picked out for it. I will start shopping goodwill for a frame. 

Now to decide what to put in it's spot................... you will have to wait until sunday to find out.

Sierra

15 comments:

  1. Well done! I love this one! I have been eying this one up for some time now! You did a beautiful job! I can't wait to see it all framed! Thanks for sharing!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks absolutely lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these!! So very nice Sierra!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh that is sooo cute and I'm the same as you dragon fly followed by the lady bug :) well done on the finish and I hope you manage to find the right frame on your travels :) love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, cute with capitals C-U-T-E, Sierra!!! :D Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sierra, I LOVE this! Well-done on the stitching! :D Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on finishing Garden Party. It turned out cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the finish, Sierra. I love it!! Can't wait to see what's up next!!!

    ReplyDelete

Friday, August 5, 2011

Garden Party FINISHED

I simply couldn't wait until my weekly sunday update. So here it is, just finished this morning.   I'm so excited by how it looks.   It was a fun stitch, though the border did get tiring by the fourth time.


I still like the dragonfly best, but then I do have a thing for dragonflies so......

The ladybug is my next favorite. So cute!
I love the blue flowers around the bumblebee

I had to frog twice on the butterfly. Those antenna, what a pain. Beginner mistake! 

Are you out of patience yet??

Garden Party- CCN- 28ct white evenweave.1/1/11-8/5/11

I already have a spot picked out for it. I will start shopping goodwill for a frame. 

Now to decide what to put in it's spot................... you will have to wait until sunday to find out.

Sierra

15 comments:

  1. Well done! I love this one! I have been eying this one up for some time now! You did a beautiful job! I can't wait to see it all framed! Thanks for sharing!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks absolutely lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these!! So very nice Sierra!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh that is sooo cute and I'm the same as you dragon fly followed by the lady bug :) well done on the finish and I hope you manage to find the right frame on your travels :) love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, cute with capitals C-U-T-E, Sierra!!! :D Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sierra, I LOVE this! Well-done on the stitching! :D Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on finishing Garden Party. It turned out cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the finish, Sierra. I love it!! Can't wait to see what's up next!!!

    ReplyDelete