Sunday, August 7, 2011

up next and charts for sale

I told everyone they had to wait to find out what will take the place of Garden Party now that it is finished- Although I won't start this for a few weeks- --------- It is nearly all ready to go. I just have to dye and cut the fabric.

Strawberry house by Little House Needleworks



Next week I am stitching on Japanese Garden. I am hoping to get most of the next corner ornament finished.   It's a goal at any rate.

For anyone who is interested I posted some charts for sale.  I hope you will take a look.  Included for sale are all four of the Garden Party charts. Contact info is on the page with the charts. 

6 comments:

  1. I really like this a whole bunch Sierra.. Can't wait to see the dyed fabric. I'll have to check out your charts for sale and I will
    Pam from Stitcherhood. lol
    :9)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice for a new project! Can't wait to see it started. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally NOT a LHN fan, but I do like your strawberries. They're cute! Off to check out your charts for sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice finish! Can't wait to see the dyed fabbie for the Strawberry House. What will you used to dye it and what type of fabbie are using?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is going to be cute. Looking forward to seeing your dyed fabby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy.... I'm going to enjoy seeing this one take shape, Sierra.

    ReplyDelete

Sunday, August 7, 2011

up next and charts for sale

I told everyone they had to wait to find out what will take the place of Garden Party now that it is finished- Although I won't start this for a few weeks- --------- It is nearly all ready to go. I just have to dye and cut the fabric.

Strawberry house by Little House Needleworks



Next week I am stitching on Japanese Garden. I am hoping to get most of the next corner ornament finished.   It's a goal at any rate.

For anyone who is interested I posted some charts for sale.  I hope you will take a look.  Included for sale are all four of the Garden Party charts. Contact info is on the page with the charts. 

6 comments:

  1. I really like this a whole bunch Sierra.. Can't wait to see the dyed fabric. I'll have to check out your charts for sale and I will
    Pam from Stitcherhood. lol
    :9)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice for a new project! Can't wait to see it started. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally NOT a LHN fan, but I do like your strawberries. They're cute! Off to check out your charts for sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice finish! Can't wait to see the dyed fabbie for the Strawberry House. What will you used to dye it and what type of fabbie are using?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is going to be cute. Looking forward to seeing your dyed fabby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy.... I'm going to enjoy seeing this one take shape, Sierra.

    ReplyDelete