The next corner ornament that I worked on. I got all the cross stitching done on this one. Next time I will do the specialty stitches.
I will be out of town the next two weeks. Going to my hometown to help pack up my nana and pap's house. I will not have internet so I will not have any update for the next three weeks.
I am taking stitching with me though- a few smalls, including Strawberry house.
Sierra




Beautiful! Hope the sorting and packing up goes well from one who has a degree in moving, lol!
ReplyDeleteAs always I love seeing your progress on this :)
ReplyDeleteLooks great, Sierra. See you when you get home. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! And coming along quickly! Great job!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great Sierra. I've been watching your JG and loving it. It's now on my list of to buy laters. Hope your trip is good, and I hope you get there and back safely and happily!!
ReplyDeleteChatelaines are just magnificent!
ReplyDelete