Monday, December 12, 2011

Japanese Garden update-and an RR

I think I will make you all wait until the end of the post to see the picture. Honestly how many of you just scrolled down without reading first???

In my last posts comments Meari asked about how I  post pictures from my ipod to my blog.  The photos won't ever be the best so if you have another way to do it, I would suggest it. The ipod doesn't take the best photos.  I downloaded the free blogger app to my ipod.  It is very easy. I just take the picture and then create a post using the app and add it in. Very very easy. I also sometimes take a picture with my phone- which takes better pictures- then email it to myself and add it to my blog using my ipod.  Reason being my phone doesn't have blogger app and my ipod does. 

I got the border started on JG.  I didn't get too much done though. I mostly stitch on the week days not the weekend.  I plan to work on this exclusively through the end of the year. Maybe I can get the border nearly done. I will have to get some more rainbow gallery PTB gold.  I only ever bought one for some reason. Definitely going to need another.  I have a few other things I need threadwise.   I will see if michigandoctor on ebay has any. I order thread from her when possible- it is cheap, and the service is great.

In other news- I got my RR back today. It looks wonderful. Thanks to all who stitched on it.  I got the chart online free from a blog. I have the info but it is upstairs so I will edit this post to add that info and a link to that blog tomorrow.   I plan to finish this as a pillow.  






I can't think of anything else to say- so I guess I will post the picture you all want to see.........



Sierra

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Japanese garden design! Your RR looks lovely too! I enjoyed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The RR came out great and the Japanese Garden is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!!! That Japanese Garden sure looks time consuming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Japanese Garden is very beautiful! The RR is gorgeous. I want to stitch those designs. I will wait for the edit to get the information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good , i hope you reach your goal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get away with you, Sierra, I read every word, lol! Love the RR, and would like to have the link. Why, I ask myself as I know what will happen!
    Japanese Garden, oh my goodness, wow!
    Thanks for the ebay link too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your Japanese Garden is divine on that fabric - this and the Chinese one are so on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Japanese Garden is beautiful !!
    I also only ever use PTB metallics - worth the extra pennies ... some lovely work well done
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooo i read from the top to the bottom of an update ... then when doing a reply I go up and down a few times to check not missed any thing .. lol .. my phone I haven't worked out how to use yet ...lol ... the RR is cute and I can't remember either DOH ... ooo PTB is lovely and thanks for the link re ebay and well the Japanese Garden is just stunning :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the RR. Can't wait to see it as a pillow. :D

    JG looks great, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Japanese Garden is just stunning Sierra; well done!! Hugs, Ally xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your garden looks lovely, how long have you been working on it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Japanese garden is stunning!! Beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice RR and just waw, for Japanese Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooooh, ahhhhhhhhh, look!!! It's fabulous Sierra. Just gorgeous. I can't wait to see it all finished. And that fabric is smashing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I forgot to say I love your RR. It's too cute, and the perfect kind of chart for a RR. Glad you got it home finished.

    ReplyDelete

Monday, December 12, 2011

Japanese Garden update-and an RR

I think I will make you all wait until the end of the post to see the picture. Honestly how many of you just scrolled down without reading first???

In my last posts comments Meari asked about how I  post pictures from my ipod to my blog.  The photos won't ever be the best so if you have another way to do it, I would suggest it. The ipod doesn't take the best photos.  I downloaded the free blogger app to my ipod.  It is very easy. I just take the picture and then create a post using the app and add it in. Very very easy. I also sometimes take a picture with my phone- which takes better pictures- then email it to myself and add it to my blog using my ipod.  Reason being my phone doesn't have blogger app and my ipod does. 

I got the border started on JG.  I didn't get too much done though. I mostly stitch on the week days not the weekend.  I plan to work on this exclusively through the end of the year. Maybe I can get the border nearly done. I will have to get some more rainbow gallery PTB gold.  I only ever bought one for some reason. Definitely going to need another.  I have a few other things I need threadwise.   I will see if michigandoctor on ebay has any. I order thread from her when possible- it is cheap, and the service is great.

In other news- I got my RR back today. It looks wonderful. Thanks to all who stitched on it.  I got the chart online free from a blog. I have the info but it is upstairs so I will edit this post to add that info and a link to that blog tomorrow.   I plan to finish this as a pillow.  






I can't think of anything else to say- so I guess I will post the picture you all want to see.........



Sierra

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Japanese garden design! Your RR looks lovely too! I enjoyed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The RR came out great and the Japanese Garden is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!!! That Japanese Garden sure looks time consuming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Japanese Garden is very beautiful! The RR is gorgeous. I want to stitch those designs. I will wait for the edit to get the information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good , i hope you reach your goal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get away with you, Sierra, I read every word, lol! Love the RR, and would like to have the link. Why, I ask myself as I know what will happen!
    Japanese Garden, oh my goodness, wow!
    Thanks for the ebay link too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your Japanese Garden is divine on that fabric - this and the Chinese one are so on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Japanese Garden is beautiful !!
    I also only ever use PTB metallics - worth the extra pennies ... some lovely work well done
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooo i read from the top to the bottom of an update ... then when doing a reply I go up and down a few times to check not missed any thing .. lol .. my phone I haven't worked out how to use yet ...lol ... the RR is cute and I can't remember either DOH ... ooo PTB is lovely and thanks for the link re ebay and well the Japanese Garden is just stunning :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the RR. Can't wait to see it as a pillow. :D

    JG looks great, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Japanese Garden is just stunning Sierra; well done!! Hugs, Ally xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your garden looks lovely, how long have you been working on it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Japanese garden is stunning!! Beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice RR and just waw, for Japanese Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooooh, ahhhhhhhhh, look!!! It's fabulous Sierra. Just gorgeous. I can't wait to see it all finished. And that fabric is smashing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I forgot to say I love your RR. It's too cute, and the perfect kind of chart for a RR. Glad you got it home finished.

    ReplyDelete