As everyone who reads this blog is aware, I love to cross-stitch. It is not my only hobby though, or even my first love. That would be reading. I remember getting caught often in school for reading under my desk. I always used my allowance to buy books. So---- with that in mind- I have decided to undertake a few reading challenges for next year.
One of them is Chunkster Reading Challenge. I will be specifically doing the Chubby Chunkster- where I commit to reading 4 chunksters. Feel free to skip these reading posts if you feel the need. I will mark them as well as keep them separate from the cross stitch posts.
As one of my 35 goals in 35 years- see my other blog for a complete list- is to read 10 books from my To Be Read pile........ I have decided to participate in the Mount TBR reading challenge. I will be climbing Pikes Peak by reading 12 books.
Sierra
Monday, December 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, December 26, 2011
We now interrupt our regularly scheduled programing
As everyone who reads this blog is aware, I love to cross-stitch. It is not my only hobby though, or even my first love. That would be reading. I remember getting caught often in school for reading under my desk. I always used my allowance to buy books. So---- with that in mind- I have decided to undertake a few reading challenges for next year.
One of them is Chunkster Reading Challenge. I will be specifically doing the Chubby Chunkster- where I commit to reading 4 chunksters. Feel free to skip these reading posts if you feel the need. I will mark them as well as keep them separate from the cross stitch posts.
As one of my 35 goals in 35 years- see my other blog for a complete list- is to read 10 books from my To Be Read pile........ I have decided to participate in the Mount TBR reading challenge. I will be climbing Pikes Peak by reading 12 books.
Sierra
One of them is Chunkster Reading Challenge. I will be specifically doing the Chubby Chunkster- where I commit to reading 4 chunksters. Feel free to skip these reading posts if you feel the need. I will mark them as well as keep them separate from the cross stitch posts.
As one of my 35 goals in 35 years- see my other blog for a complete list- is to read 10 books from my To Be Read pile........ I have decided to participate in the Mount TBR reading challenge. I will be climbing Pikes Peak by reading 12 books.
Sierra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Welcome to the Mt. TBR Challenge! Glad to have you climbing with us.
ReplyDeleteI'm participating in both of these as well! Good luck to you!
ReplyDelete