Monday, December 5, 2011

Stash and a Teapot

I finished the teapot after having to frog it twice! Never have I had such a
Problem with a chart before. Not sure what my issue was. Maybe I shouldn't have been gawking at the guys on the tv show I was watching.... I got the envelope today and will mail it out soon as I can. Mary said she is finished with my RR I can't wait to get it back.

I finally used 2 123 stitch gift certificates I had been saving. I got the remaining charts for 2 pieces in my stitch pile for next year. The first ones I can't recall it's a lizzy Kate. The other one is 6 fat snowmen.

I took this picture from my iPod as my camera is having battery issues hope it is ok. I have a hand shake and the iPod has no stabilizer sooo... No telling what you can or can't see.

6 comments:

  1. Doesn't it drive you mad when the same mistake keeps happening! Glad you got in finished, finally, Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your teapot finished, its horrible when the same mistake keeps happening with a chart. Love your challenge pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you finished the teapot.Looks like an interesting challenge that you have set for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *giggle* Watching hunky guys on tv is bad for stitching, I can attest to that. Glad that all the frogging is out of the way and you have the teapot done.

    Nice stash! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stash, Sierra. I didn't know I could take pics with my iPod. How do you get the pics from the iPod to the computer?

    ReplyDelete

Monday, December 5, 2011

Stash and a Teapot

I finished the teapot after having to frog it twice! Never have I had such a
Problem with a chart before. Not sure what my issue was. Maybe I shouldn't have been gawking at the guys on the tv show I was watching.... I got the envelope today and will mail it out soon as I can. Mary said she is finished with my RR I can't wait to get it back.

I finally used 2 123 stitch gift certificates I had been saving. I got the remaining charts for 2 pieces in my stitch pile for next year. The first ones I can't recall it's a lizzy Kate. The other one is 6 fat snowmen.

I took this picture from my iPod as my camera is having battery issues hope it is ok. I have a hand shake and the iPod has no stabilizer sooo... No telling what you can or can't see.

6 comments:

  1. Doesn't it drive you mad when the same mistake keeps happening! Glad you got in finished, finally, Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your teapot finished, its horrible when the same mistake keeps happening with a chart. Love your challenge pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you finished the teapot.Looks like an interesting challenge that you have set for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *giggle* Watching hunky guys on tv is bad for stitching, I can attest to that. Glad that all the frogging is out of the way and you have the teapot done.

    Nice stash! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stash, Sierra. I didn't know I could take pics with my iPod. How do you get the pics from the iPod to the computer?

    ReplyDelete