With it being days before Christmas, I have not gotten much stitching done. I have about a quarter of the border of Japanese garden done. The Jessica stitches look wonderful. I can't wait to get beads there.
I just finished serving and cutting fabric for next years projects. Not a difficult thing, just time consuming. It is a done though which is good. It occurred toe today that 2012 is not far off. I have a few pieces of fabric to dye. Not sure I will do that today.
Sierra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Preparing for next year
With it being days before Christmas, I have not gotten much stitching done. I have about a quarter of the border of Japanese garden done. The Jessica stitches look wonderful. I can't wait to get beads there.
I just finished serving and cutting fabric for next years projects. Not a difficult thing, just time consuming. It is a done though which is good. It occurred toe today that 2012 is not far off. I have a few pieces of fabric to dye. Not sure I will do that today.
Sierra
I just finished serving and cutting fabric for next years projects. Not a difficult thing, just time consuming. It is a done though which is good. It occurred toe today that 2012 is not far off. I have a few pieces of fabric to dye. Not sure I will do that today.
Sierra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment