Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another Border and Stash

I finished the third border in Garden Party.  It stitched up quickly since I didn't need to use the pattern.  I am getting tired of stitching the borders, but I've only one left to do- YAY.    Anyways..... Here is a picture. 


Had a really hard therapy session this week. Really needed retail therapy. So....  
 mmmm.........  Aren't the ornaments lovely??? I am looking forward to stitching them.  I'm not one for christmas decorations- for reasons that belong in the other blog not this one. At any rate.  I am tired of avoiding things that trigger, so this year I will have a christmas tree. I plan to put ornaments on it.   

I have most of the Lizzy Kate Living With Charm Double Flips.  I think I need 2 more. It may replace Garden Party when I am finished with it. Right now it is between Living With Charm, and something by Joan Elliott. That may change by the time I am finished. 

The other one is a needlebook. I have seen a stitched one at the LNS but until this visit never saw the chart. 

 Look what I found in the bookstore this week........ It has some awesome charts in it.   The seasonal fairies, the first two elemental fairies and a buddha are what I find most interesting. 

Sierra

8 comments:

  1. I like the Garden party pieces. I've done the lady bug one. Nice stash and it's good to hear you plan on doing a tree with stitched ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garden party is gorgeous. I wish I could find those patterns somewhere as I'd love to stitch them...

    Great retail therapy experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the new Joan Elliott book? Jealous! She's got some fantastic designs, can't wait to see which ones you start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo lovely stash haul :)and the garden party pieces are really lovely :) happy stitching on all your goodies :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitching looks really pretty. Thanks for the stash pics - I like to see what purchases other stitchers does =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really loving the Garden Party, Sierra. NICE stash! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Garden Party is looking great. I've done the Living with Charm piece and it was a fun stitch. I've already given away the patterns or I'd send them to you.

    ReplyDelete

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another Border and Stash

I finished the third border in Garden Party.  It stitched up quickly since I didn't need to use the pattern.  I am getting tired of stitching the borders, but I've only one left to do- YAY.    Anyways..... Here is a picture. 


Had a really hard therapy session this week. Really needed retail therapy. So....  
 mmmm.........  Aren't the ornaments lovely??? I am looking forward to stitching them.  I'm not one for christmas decorations- for reasons that belong in the other blog not this one. At any rate.  I am tired of avoiding things that trigger, so this year I will have a christmas tree. I plan to put ornaments on it.   

I have most of the Lizzy Kate Living With Charm Double Flips.  I think I need 2 more. It may replace Garden Party when I am finished with it. Right now it is between Living With Charm, and something by Joan Elliott. That may change by the time I am finished. 

The other one is a needlebook. I have seen a stitched one at the LNS but until this visit never saw the chart. 

 Look what I found in the bookstore this week........ It has some awesome charts in it.   The seasonal fairies, the first two elemental fairies and a buddha are what I find most interesting. 

Sierra

8 comments:

  1. I like the Garden party pieces. I've done the lady bug one. Nice stash and it's good to hear you plan on doing a tree with stitched ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garden party is gorgeous. I wish I could find those patterns somewhere as I'd love to stitch them...

    Great retail therapy experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the new Joan Elliott book? Jealous! She's got some fantastic designs, can't wait to see which ones you start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo lovely stash haul :)and the garden party pieces are really lovely :) happy stitching on all your goodies :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitching looks really pretty. Thanks for the stash pics - I like to see what purchases other stitchers does =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really loving the Garden Party, Sierra. NICE stash! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Garden Party is looking great. I've done the Living with Charm piece and it was a fun stitch. I've already given away the patterns or I'd send them to you.

    ReplyDelete