Monday, June 20, 2011

Small Japanese Garden update

Althought I didn't get done nearly what I wanted to last week, I did get some done- And i love how it is looking.

I only stitched 2 days, then spent 1/2 another afternoon frogging a lantern. 



This week I should finish the third Garden Party bug-  A bumblebee.  

I also have an update on my decisions for the wedding sampler- Look for that later this week.

9 comments:

  1. Looking good Sierra. I'm loving it more and more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo frog been to you as well ... must be his week for getting every one :) progress is looking good though :) take care and happy stitching :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Sierra! Sorry the frog visited you, but in spite of it you are making good progress. :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, looking forward to the bug. Shooing the frogs away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks lovely, that pesky frog can be a real pain at times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good. A little progress is better than none :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so lovely Sierra and I hope the frog stays away now he's had his visit with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks good, sorry about the frogging though.

    ReplyDelete

Monday, June 20, 2011

Small Japanese Garden update

Althought I didn't get done nearly what I wanted to last week, I did get some done- And i love how it is looking.

I only stitched 2 days, then spent 1/2 another afternoon frogging a lantern. 



This week I should finish the third Garden Party bug-  A bumblebee.  

I also have an update on my decisions for the wedding sampler- Look for that later this week.

9 comments:

  1. Looking good Sierra. I'm loving it more and more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo frog been to you as well ... must be his week for getting every one :) progress is looking good though :) take care and happy stitching :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Sierra! Sorry the frog visited you, but in spite of it you are making good progress. :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, looking forward to the bug. Shooing the frogs away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks lovely, that pesky frog can be a real pain at times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good. A little progress is better than none :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so lovely Sierra and I hope the frog stays away now he's had his visit with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks good, sorry about the frogging though.

    ReplyDelete