Mylene- That is not a new Cathy Kelly book- it was published back in '06.
Rhonda- I don't know what I will stitch next. I have a few in the running but time only will tell.
Julie- you win the knowledge that you guessed correctly. What better prize could there be??
Julie guessed correctly, the last bug is a butterfly.
For anyone curious to see my RR choice--- Here is the chart I am stitching. It is a freebie chart from www.mankaminta.blogspot.com. While you can see what the other charts look like if you browse that site, I hope you will wait to be surprised for those of you who are on the recieving end of this RR. I will be letting everyone choose the colors they use, as the chart came with no key. I only will be sending the color for the birdhouse as I want that to look consistent throughout the piece. The remainder will be up to each stitcher. I don't even care if they follow the color suggestion in the chart. Ignore that scissor fob chart. It is only the bigger chart.
I am all ready to start stitching tomorrow. I can't wait to start.
Sierra
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
RR piece
Mylene- That is not a new Cathy Kelly book- it was published back in '06.
Rhonda- I don't know what I will stitch next. I have a few in the running but time only will tell.
Julie- you win the knowledge that you guessed correctly. What better prize could there be??
Julie guessed correctly, the last bug is a butterfly.
For anyone curious to see my RR choice--- Here is the chart I am stitching. It is a freebie chart from www.mankaminta.blogspot.com. While you can see what the other charts look like if you browse that site, I hope you will wait to be surprised for those of you who are on the recieving end of this RR. I will be letting everyone choose the colors they use, as the chart came with no key. I only will be sending the color for the birdhouse as I want that to look consistent throughout the piece. The remainder will be up to each stitcher. I don't even care if they follow the color suggestion in the chart. Ignore that scissor fob chart. It is only the bigger chart.
I am all ready to start stitching tomorrow. I can't wait to start.
Sierra
Rhonda- I don't know what I will stitch next. I have a few in the running but time only will tell.
Julie- you win the knowledge that you guessed correctly. What better prize could there be??
Julie guessed correctly, the last bug is a butterfly.
For anyone curious to see my RR choice--- Here is the chart I am stitching. It is a freebie chart from www.mankaminta.blogspot.com. While you can see what the other charts look like if you browse that site, I hope you will wait to be surprised for those of you who are on the recieving end of this RR. I will be letting everyone choose the colors they use, as the chart came with no key. I only will be sending the color for the birdhouse as I want that to look consistent throughout the piece. The remainder will be up to each stitcher. I don't even care if they follow the color suggestion in the chart. Ignore that scissor fob chart. It is only the bigger chart.
I am all ready to start stitching tomorrow. I can't wait to start.
Sierra
7 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I love the idea of your RR and look forward to seeing it come together.
ReplyDeleteoooo that is lovely :) and it shall look great when done and how neat you sending the colour so that one thing is the same :) love mouse xxx
ReplyDeleteHow colorful for a rr...good for you.
ReplyDeletechris b
Cute design. Can't wait to see it. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks about the book, i thought it is new as i haven't see any lately here of hers..
ReplyDeleteLovely design you pick for the rr.
Oh, lucky me. You have no idea how much I like to be right, lol. I'm not always, but I really like to be! I can't wait to see your round robin finished. I'm sure it will be beautiful!
ReplyDeletethat's going to be an adorable RR!
ReplyDelete