Sunday, June 26, 2011

Third Garden Party Bug Done

It's so close now, I can taste it.  I have the third bug done- a bumblebee. While he is cute, the dragonfly is still my favorite.  One more bug to go- any guess on what it is?? 

Anyways here is the third bug- Sorry about the shadow it was a cloudy day-





A picture of all three.   Apologies for the wrinkles I haven't had a chance to iron it yet. 



You think i'm going to say next week is JG, and it is technically but.......................

I joined a RR so--- I am stitching that next week.  I think I will wait until my part is done before I share it.   Until then you will just have to wait.

17 comments:

  1. Your bugs are so cute, I love them.
    Great stitching. Looking forward for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute, I'm going with an ant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those! I'm thinking I need to get them. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bumblebee. No clue what the next bug will be, but I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bugs and I'm with you the dragon fly is my favourite too :) take care and happy stitching love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bugs. Very cute bumble bee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bumble bee is cute. I really like this piece so far Sierra. I'm gonna guess butterfly for the last bug. What do I get if I win?!? {giggles}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Bumblebee, Sierra. He's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. got a look at the dragonfly, can see why its your favorite, I like them all, thats a nice stitching project. just one more to go.
    what will you do with it when done?

    I just got done with a snowman ornament, have to make one more,as they are for twin boys....

    go girl.... Happy Stitching !

    ReplyDelete
  10. All three are sooo cute!!!

    Notice the books on the left side...i love Cathy Kelly and i wonder if the one here is a new one. I've read a few and i think in Dutch so i am not familiar with the english title.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still think all these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Third Garden Party Bug Done

It's so close now, I can taste it.  I have the third bug done- a bumblebee. While he is cute, the dragonfly is still my favorite.  One more bug to go- any guess on what it is?? 

Anyways here is the third bug- Sorry about the shadow it was a cloudy day-





A picture of all three.   Apologies for the wrinkles I haven't had a chance to iron it yet. 



You think i'm going to say next week is JG, and it is technically but.......................

I joined a RR so--- I am stitching that next week.  I think I will wait until my part is done before I share it.   Until then you will just have to wait.

17 comments:

  1. Your bugs are so cute, I love them.
    Great stitching. Looking forward for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute, I'm going with an ant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those! I'm thinking I need to get them. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bumblebee. No clue what the next bug will be, but I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bugs and I'm with you the dragon fly is my favourite too :) take care and happy stitching love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bugs. Very cute bumble bee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bumble bee is cute. I really like this piece so far Sierra. I'm gonna guess butterfly for the last bug. What do I get if I win?!? {giggles}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Bumblebee, Sierra. He's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. got a look at the dragonfly, can see why its your favorite, I like them all, thats a nice stitching project. just one more to go.
    what will you do with it when done?

    I just got done with a snowman ornament, have to make one more,as they are for twin boys....

    go girl.... Happy Stitching !

    ReplyDelete
  10. All three are sooo cute!!!

    Notice the books on the left side...i love Cathy Kelly and i wonder if the one here is a new one. I've read a few and i think in Dutch so i am not familiar with the english title.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still think all these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete