Monday, June 6, 2011

Japanese Garden- Branches finished

I finished the branches on Japanese Garden today. It is a day late, but that is okay. 



I am taking my HAED out of rotation for a bit. I want to get both JG and Garden party finished. So next up Garden party. 

Sierra

8 comments:

  1. Great job. Now, I'm starting to feel guilty. You're making so much progress, and I am not. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!! Looks great, Sierra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress. Japanese Mandala is such a beautiful piece and fun to watch it growing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on the branches....good job making Meari guilty. She's had this one in her WIP pile for way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meari- Waiting for you to pull yours out and get to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sierra, wtg! What a lovely piece and you're right, the branches did turn out lovely. :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete

Monday, June 6, 2011

Japanese Garden- Branches finished

I finished the branches on Japanese Garden today. It is a day late, but that is okay. 



I am taking my HAED out of rotation for a bit. I want to get both JG and Garden party finished. So next up Garden party. 

Sierra

8 comments:

  1. Great job. Now, I'm starting to feel guilty. You're making so much progress, and I am not. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!! Looks great, Sierra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress. Japanese Mandala is such a beautiful piece and fun to watch it growing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on the branches....good job making Meari guilty. She's had this one in her WIP pile for way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meari- Waiting for you to pull yours out and get to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sierra, wtg! What a lovely piece and you're right, the branches did turn out lovely. :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete