This has been sitting awaiting finishing for over a year now. *hangs head in shame*
I was so nervous that I would ruin the stitched piece, but I didn't. Is it perfect no. But then neither was the stitched piece and that was okay and is still okay.
I for the most part followed these instructions
| Cherish-Lizzy Kate |






How beautiful! I think this looks perfect! I'm somewhat new to cross stitch (becoming quickly addicted). Enjoying your blog.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Great stitching and finishing! Way to go girl!
ReplyDeleteIt turned out really cute. Love the trim you picked to go with it!! Grats Sierra!!
ReplyDeleteThink you did a great job with the finishing, it is really pretty.
ReplyDeleteThat came out wonderful and great stitching!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks lovely and it's a great finishing job. :D
ReplyDeleteVery nice finishing! Looks just fine. And the more you do, the more better you get and will be less critical of yourself!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. You have done a great job on your non-pillow.
ReplyDeleteThat looks great! You have inspired me to try that in the future!
ReplyDelete