On the stitching front--- I worked some on JG this past week. I have the stitching on the corner ornament finished, still have the specialty stitches to go. Looks good though.
Those of you who have been reading awhile, may recall Mistress....
a reminder of the finished project
Page wise I have more than half of the full size ones done- 6 1/2 full pages complete, 4 1/2 full pages to do. Then I have 7 part pages to do. I had put this away as I got burnt out on it. But the urge is back. I'm thinking of getting her back out. I got so tired of all the grays and browns, not to mention the confetti. OOOYY! The entire piece is confetti stitching. Anyways, back out she comes. I may stitch her right away, I may do the specialty stitches on JG for a bit. Just don't know.
What I do know is that I won't meet my goal on JG for the year. It is a HAED goal, but it was 3 full pages. With it being nearly august, I would have to stitch solely on Mistress to get that goal accomplished and I do enjoy my rotation. So I will........... I dunno what I will do. What I need to do is just finish the Garden Party. If I work on it a week and a half It will be finished. Then I could alternate mistress and JG for the rest of the year. Course I want to do a few christmas ornaments and what about halloween, and there you see my problem, I think it is the problem of every stitcher. Oh plus there is the RR, so ya. Guess I'll play it by ear, see what happens.


Mistress is lovely. I didn't realize you had gotten so far on her! Grats on your progress to date, and on completing one of your goals. I was three pages of any one project, right? That's wonderful, and I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better. I think you undervalue yourself. I'm glad you decided to post! Keep up the good work, and can't wait to see your butterfly all finished!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful design. Great progress and sitching. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
ReplyDeleteThe picture is lovely and your progress is fantastic. Hope you keep feeling better!
ReplyDelete