Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm Just a Doe....: Juliet: My Greatest Life Lesson

This is repost for my sis-in-law. I feel it is really an important message to get out there. Please take the time to read this.

I'm Just a Doe....: Juliet: My Greatest Life Lesson: "Seven years ago this morning, Juliet Pearl, my 4th daughter, died at our home. For those of you who dont know the circumstance, she suffer..."

2 comments:

  1. Big big *hugs* We have 6 children, 4 fully immunised, number 5 partially and number 6 not at all, it took us a few years to research for ourselves instead of just doing as we were told. It could so easily have been one of ours instead of Juliet. Please don't blame yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm Just a Doe....: Juliet: My Greatest Life Lesson

This is repost for my sis-in-law. I feel it is really an important message to get out there. Please take the time to read this.

I'm Just a Doe....: Juliet: My Greatest Life Lesson: "Seven years ago this morning, Juliet Pearl, my 4th daughter, died at our home. For those of you who dont know the circumstance, she suffer..."

2 comments:

  1. Big big *hugs* We have 6 children, 4 fully immunised, number 5 partially and number 6 not at all, it took us a few years to research for ourselves instead of just doing as we were told. It could so easily have been one of ours instead of Juliet. Please don't blame yourself!

    ReplyDelete