Monday, July 18, 2011

i am having some personal things I have to deal with right now. I am stitching when I can but that's it.  

Be back when I can.

5 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well, Sierra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chin up, we will here for you, when you can pop back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Under the circumstances, you need to take care of YOU. I look forward to seeing the projects when they are finished or when you have the inclination to share. In the meantime, nobody will begrudge you your need for silence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HB Sierra. I'll miss you being away!! Hope the personal situation resolves itself well!!

    ReplyDelete

Monday, July 18, 2011

i am having some personal things I have to deal with right now. I am stitching when I can but that's it.  

Be back when I can.

5 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well, Sierra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chin up, we will here for you, when you can pop back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Under the circumstances, you need to take care of YOU. I look forward to seeing the projects when they are finished or when you have the inclination to share. In the meantime, nobody will begrudge you your need for silence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HB Sierra. I'll miss you being away!! Hope the personal situation resolves itself well!!

    ReplyDelete