I nearly finished the first corner ornament. I have a bit left to do on the very outside. I decided to hold off until next week for that.
As per the previous post- the urge to get Mistress out was strong so I did. I spent part of my stitching time today moving the thread from the floss card thing- like come in kits- to floss bags, so that took up some time. I am much happier with stitching that way though so it was time well spent. I did manage to finish a row- yay me.
Julie I wish I had finished the 3 page HAED goal for the year but I haven't. I do have 1/2 page done- which is better than nothing, but that's okay.
On another note here is a cute picture of Troy playing a computer game- basically a bash the keys and animals and letters pop up, but he loves it-
Sierra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, July 25, 2011
Japanese Garden- Corner ornament
I nearly finished the first corner ornament. I have a bit left to do on the very outside. I decided to hold off until next week for that.
As per the previous post- the urge to get Mistress out was strong so I did. I spent part of my stitching time today moving the thread from the floss card thing- like come in kits- to floss bags, so that took up some time. I am much happier with stitching that way though so it was time well spent. I did manage to finish a row- yay me.
Julie I wish I had finished the 3 page HAED goal for the year but I haven't. I do have 1/2 page done- which is better than nothing, but that's okay.
On another note here is a cute picture of Troy playing a computer game- basically a bash the keys and animals and letters pop up, but he loves it-
Sierra
As per the previous post- the urge to get Mistress out was strong so I did. I spent part of my stitching time today moving the thread from the floss card thing- like come in kits- to floss bags, so that took up some time. I am much happier with stitching that way though so it was time well spent. I did manage to finish a row- yay me.
Julie I wish I had finished the 3 page HAED goal for the year but I haven't. I do have 1/2 page done- which is better than nothing, but that's okay.
On another note here is a cute picture of Troy playing a computer game- basically a bash the keys and animals and letters pop up, but he loves it-
Sierra
8 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Awwww, what a cute pic!!! It's darling! He's so cute playing his game! I love kid pics, lol. I can't wait to see your next update on Mistress then. And JG looks quite good. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteJG looks fantastic! I am so glad to see Mistress again...it's been awhile! Everything looks fantastic and Troy is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteFantastic stitching.! Troy is such a doll. !
ReplyDeleteJG is growing beautifully and Troy is very cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie your son is :) JG is looking good.
ReplyDeleteJG looks great!
ReplyDeleteTroy is adorable! Your JG is stunning. Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteJG is so beautiful and the fabric is really awesome. It gives it a dusk feeling. Your little one is soooooo cute.
ReplyDelete