Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First finish

I have my first finish of the year. It was a quick, fun, and and easy stitch. I did change it a bit. It is lizzy Kate forgive quickly. I stitched it on a very pale blue mystery Even weave. I changed the thread color to a mystery hdf I found in my stash. I plan to go to Hancock fabrics later this week to find the perfect fabric to finish it with.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely design & congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finish! I love using mystery fabric and my own floss for small projects. Good luck finding fabric to finish it with!

    ReplyDelete

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First finish

I have my first finish of the year. It was a quick, fun, and and easy stitch. I did change it a bit. It is lizzy Kate forgive quickly. I stitched it on a very pale blue mystery Even weave. I changed the thread color to a mystery hdf I found in my stash. I plan to go to Hancock fabrics later this week to find the perfect fabric to finish it with.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely design & congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finish! I love using mystery fabric and my own floss for small projects. Good luck finding fabric to finish it with!

    ReplyDelete