This is my first Tusal post. I wanted to join last year but didn't get to it in time. I picked a pretty vase, it used to be my nana's so it is a sentimental thing.
What is Tusal you ask? Basically, you collect your thread ends and save them. Each month you post your growing collection. Sound like fun? Hop here to find out more
I'm afraid I haven't much to show for my first month. My appologies for the crappy photo. It's January in Ohio and sun is hard to come by.
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Tusal January 2013
This is my first Tusal post. I wanted to join last year but didn't get to it in time. I picked a pretty vase, it used to be my nana's so it is a sentimental thing.
What is Tusal you ask? Basically, you collect your thread ends and save them. Each month you post your growing collection. Sound like fun? Hop here to find out more
I'm afraid I haven't much to show for my first month. My appologies for the crappy photo. It's January in Ohio and sun is hard to come by.
What is Tusal you ask? Basically, you collect your thread ends and save them. Each month you post your growing collection. Sound like fun? Hop here to find out more
I'm afraid I haven't much to show for my first month. My appologies for the crappy photo. It's January in Ohio and sun is hard to come by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Such a beautiful vase you chose to save your ORTs in. I'm looking forward to seeing the pile grow all year long!
ReplyDelete