Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WIPocalypse 2012- Final


Although I didn't get everything done I had on my list I am pleased with what I did get done.   Here is what I was able to get done. 


Hop Squared- Lizzy Kate-Mystery Yellow fabric

Shades Of Autumn- From Nancy's Needle

Springtime Serenade-Country Cottage Needlework

Coffee Crazy- Lizzy Kate

Joy Love Peace- Country Cottage Needleworks

Crabby All Year Long- January- Raise The Roof


Also on my list but not finished yet-


Fire Goddess-Joan Elliott

Dragonflies Whisper-HAED

A Trio Of Angels- Harmony-Cross Stitcher August 08


Japanese Garden- Chatelaine-


I definitely will be joining next year.


Sierra
                                   

5 comments:

  1. Love the Springtime Serenade design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you have been busy. I love the Springtime Serenade too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year & all the best for 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!!! I love shades of autumn!!! You had some great finishes last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching! Springtime Serenade and Shades of Autumn are so pretty! Japanese Garden is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WIPocalypse 2012- Final


Although I didn't get everything done I had on my list I am pleased with what I did get done.   Here is what I was able to get done. 


Hop Squared- Lizzy Kate-Mystery Yellow fabric

Shades Of Autumn- From Nancy's Needle

Springtime Serenade-Country Cottage Needlework

Coffee Crazy- Lizzy Kate

Joy Love Peace- Country Cottage Needleworks

Crabby All Year Long- January- Raise The Roof


Also on my list but not finished yet-


Fire Goddess-Joan Elliott

Dragonflies Whisper-HAED

A Trio Of Angels- Harmony-Cross Stitcher August 08


Japanese Garden- Chatelaine-


I definitely will be joining next year.


Sierra
                                   

5 comments:

  1. Love the Springtime Serenade design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you have been busy. I love the Springtime Serenade too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year & all the best for 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!!! I love shades of autumn!!! You had some great finishes last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching! Springtime Serenade and Shades of Autumn are so pretty! Japanese Garden is lovely!

    ReplyDelete