Thursday, January 24, 2013

HAEDs

As part of a facebook group I am participating in a HAED stitch a long. I haven't had any of my HAED's out in quite awhile. While I was looking for them and deciding which one I am stitching on this year...... I thought maybe you all would like to see which ones I have.  I'll spare you talk of the upteen hundred charts I have and just stick to the ones I have started.

 


 I thought I would start with my furthest along. This is Mistress of Wolves by Jessica Galbreth (retired pattern), 28ct, 1x1 full crosses.  I have 5 of 16 pages stitched. This was my first HAED. I did most of this stitching at a very dark time in my life. Since leaving that dark period I have lost all interest in stitching this. However I only have 4 1/2 full pages and the rest are partial pages. I may just finish the top half and not stitch the bottom. I haven't decided.  





 This one is one of the 2 I may stitch on this year. I simply love the colors.  This is Robin Blue Mermaid by Nadia Tate. Sky Blue Jobelan, 25 ct. 2x1 tent stitch


 
 

 This is Visions. Also by Jessica Galbreth. I love this pattern.  It's about 1/2 page worth. It's 28 ct 2x1 tent stitch





This is what I will probably stitch. It's Dragonflies Whisper by Ching Chou Kuik. I adore dragonflies and they remind me of someone no longer alive.  This is the only one that I have fully kitted as well. This is about 1/3 a page. It is stitched 2x1 on 22 ct.  Sorry about the photo quality. January in Ohio is not good for taking photos. 

So which is your favorite?  Of course like any HAED collector, I have a million other patterns to start as well as a large wishlist.  

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. Seem to be pretty far along on all of them. The mermaid is my favorite, but that are all pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! I really like Visions.

    - Lisa N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sierra. Great Stitching. I love them all but am looking forward to seeing the end result of dragonflies, like you they also remind me of somebody who is no longer with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Dragonflies Whisper! Which stitching do you like the best? 28 ct full crosses, 28 ct or 25 ct tent stitch, or 22 ct full crosses?

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, January 24, 2013

HAEDs

As part of a facebook group I am participating in a HAED stitch a long. I haven't had any of my HAED's out in quite awhile. While I was looking for them and deciding which one I am stitching on this year...... I thought maybe you all would like to see which ones I have.  I'll spare you talk of the upteen hundred charts I have and just stick to the ones I have started.

 


 I thought I would start with my furthest along. This is Mistress of Wolves by Jessica Galbreth (retired pattern), 28ct, 1x1 full crosses.  I have 5 of 16 pages stitched. This was my first HAED. I did most of this stitching at a very dark time in my life. Since leaving that dark period I have lost all interest in stitching this. However I only have 4 1/2 full pages and the rest are partial pages. I may just finish the top half and not stitch the bottom. I haven't decided.  





 This one is one of the 2 I may stitch on this year. I simply love the colors.  This is Robin Blue Mermaid by Nadia Tate. Sky Blue Jobelan, 25 ct. 2x1 tent stitch


 
 

 This is Visions. Also by Jessica Galbreth. I love this pattern.  It's about 1/2 page worth. It's 28 ct 2x1 tent stitch





This is what I will probably stitch. It's Dragonflies Whisper by Ching Chou Kuik. I adore dragonflies and they remind me of someone no longer alive.  This is the only one that I have fully kitted as well. This is about 1/3 a page. It is stitched 2x1 on 22 ct.  Sorry about the photo quality. January in Ohio is not good for taking photos. 

So which is your favorite?  Of course like any HAED collector, I have a million other patterns to start as well as a large wishlist.  

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. Seem to be pretty far along on all of them. The mermaid is my favorite, but that are all pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! I really like Visions.

    - Lisa N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sierra. Great Stitching. I love them all but am looking forward to seeing the end result of dragonflies, like you they also remind me of somebody who is no longer with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Dragonflies Whisper! Which stitching do you like the best? 28 ct full crosses, 28 ct or 25 ct tent stitch, or 22 ct full crosses?

    ReplyDelete