This makes 3 pages of 16 complete. I am a bit concerned about the coloring on the skin of the top shoulder, looks a bit strange to me, but I am hoping that once I get more of her done, it will look more natural.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Another Page Complete!
Guess what WIP I just finished another page of? That's right Mistress. Here she is-

This makes 3 pages of 16 complete. I am a bit concerned about the coloring on the skin of the top shoulder, looks a bit strange to me, but I am hoping that once I get more of her done, it will look more natural.
This makes 3 pages of 16 complete. I am a bit concerned about the coloring on the skin of the top shoulder, looks a bit strange to me, but I am hoping that once I get more of her done, it will look more natural.
Labels:
Mistress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Another Page Complete!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Woo Hoo! Your comments are working now :) Your WIP looks good.
ReplyDeleteYAY! Thanks.
ReplyDelete