Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bobbinating Done!

Yesterday I finished bobbinating all the DMC. I have yet to put everything in the new stitching container, but hope to do that tomorrow.

Today is the weekly SAL for Our HAED friends, I've done about 200 so far, confetti stitches we all know how time consuming that is! I'd like to finish the current page today but that will likely not happen, so instead my goal is by Sunday. That will be my monthly goal met for Mistress so....

I then plan to pull our Robin Blue Mermaid and stitch for a bit, it is nearly spring and I so want something springy.

I got something I won from ebay in the mail today, YAY I love stitching stuff in the mail- 5 Kreinik #8 braids!

Patches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bobbinating Done!

Yesterday I finished bobbinating all the DMC. I have yet to put everything in the new stitching container, but hope to do that tomorrow.

Today is the weekly SAL for Our HAED friends, I've done about 200 so far, confetti stitches we all know how time consuming that is! I'd like to finish the current page today but that will likely not happen, so instead my goal is by Sunday. That will be my monthly goal met for Mistress so....

I then plan to pull our Robin Blue Mermaid and stitch for a bit, it is nearly spring and I so want something springy.

I got something I won from ebay in the mail today, YAY I love stitching stuff in the mail- 5 Kreinik #8 braids!

Patches

No comments:

Post a Comment