Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stash!

When I went to Michaels this weekend to use a coupon, they had sale on kits, I couldn't resist!




My Vikki Clayton silks came in the mail end of last week. I can't wait to start the Chatelaine they will be for!




Couldn't resist a sale at an ONS last week- Lovely charts don't you think? I especially love the Angel Virtue series. I plan to collect and stitch them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stash!

When I went to Michaels this weekend to use a coupon, they had sale on kits, I couldn't resist!




My Vikki Clayton silks came in the mail end of last week. I can't wait to start the Chatelaine they will be for!




Couldn't resist a sale at an ONS last week- Lovely charts don't you think? I especially love the Angel Virtue series. I plan to collect and stitch them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment