Sunday, March 29, 2009

Latest Stash

A few weeks back, I bought somethings online. The last of that stuff came in finally. Here they are- 2 charts and some floss for a project. The Bothy Threads chart was half off! Yay to sales.




This weeks dye works floss I got for a project from 3 issues of cross-stitcher-






That isn't a color scan, so you'll have to wait for that unless you have those issues of Cross-stitcher Magazine. One is red, one blue, the other green.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Latest Stash

A few weeks back, I bought somethings online. The last of that stuff came in finally. Here they are- 2 charts and some floss for a project. The Bothy Threads chart was half off! Yay to sales.




This weeks dye works floss I got for a project from 3 issues of cross-stitcher-






That isn't a color scan, so you'll have to wait for that unless you have those issues of Cross-stitcher Magazine. One is red, one blue, the other green.


No comments:

Post a Comment