Monday, March 16, 2009

Shopping-New Stuff!

Went shopping over the weekend, I now have nearly all of the DMC line. I am quite pleased about that, I am slowly bobbinating them all, what a pain that is, yet somehow it is enjoyable as well.

I currently have floss in containers in a larger container, It is driving me nuts- so I bought 2 of these-

My plan is to move all my bobbinated thread to the top drawers, While saving the larger bottom ones for storing silks, and other things, like Kreinik, needles, scissors, etc.

Hubby is going to modify them so they are stuck together back to back and put a handle at the top so I can move them easily.







Today I ran out of bobbins so we ran to Jo-ann's where they had some charles craft Monaco cloth on clearance ( .97 cents a piece) They are great size to cut for small projects or for HAED quick stitches.

I have other things coming soon in the mail, You'll have to wait until they get here, to learn what they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, March 16, 2009

Shopping-New Stuff!

Went shopping over the weekend, I now have nearly all of the DMC line. I am quite pleased about that, I am slowly bobbinating them all, what a pain that is, yet somehow it is enjoyable as well.

I currently have floss in containers in a larger container, It is driving me nuts- so I bought 2 of these-

My plan is to move all my bobbinated thread to the top drawers, While saving the larger bottom ones for storing silks, and other things, like Kreinik, needles, scissors, etc.

Hubby is going to modify them so they are stuck together back to back and put a handle at the top so I can move them easily.







Today I ran out of bobbins so we ran to Jo-ann's where they had some charles craft Monaco cloth on clearance ( .97 cents a piece) They are great size to cut for small projects or for HAED quick stitches.

I have other things coming soon in the mail, You'll have to wait until they get here, to learn what they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment