I finally picked and ordered a fabby for my first Chatelaine-Link to her site to the right. You'll have to wait until I do the floss toss to see what it is. It's a silkweaver fabby, that is all I am willing to say! Few more weeks of collecting threads and i'll be starting! I plan to wait a bit to purchase the beads, as I won't be putting them on until last, or I won't be able to stitch it all using qsnaps.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Japanese Chatelaine
I finally picked and ordered a fabby for my first Chatelaine-Link to her site to the right. You'll have to wait until I do the floss toss to see what it is. It's a silkweaver fabby, that is all I am willing to say! Few more weeks of collecting threads and i'll be starting! I plan to wait a bit to purchase the beads, as I won't be putting them on until last, or I won't be able to stitch it all using qsnaps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the Chatelains but they got too expensive for me. Can't wait to see some pics.
ReplyDelete