Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Crazy challenge days 8-9

The last two days of my challenge. I had a price for today- day 10 but I am missing floss so I can't start it. I am okay with that. I was getting overwhelmed with all the starts.

Day 8- crabby all year- raise the roof

I have had this chart awhile now. I am stitching it a bit differently. I am doing each month separately. I may or may not stitch the top that says crabby all year. I'll decide that at a later date. For this challenge I will count a complete as each month. My goal this year iOS January. This was boring to stitch as I stitched in only white. It is a large part of this month though.

Day 9- hop Lizzy Kate

This was a small price full of bright colors. Nice to stitch after a day of all white. I got about half of it done.

Now to decide what to stitch first.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Very ambitious! I love your idea of doing the crabby all year individually, thanks for the great eye candy. Enjoyed your blog. Jane

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Crazy challenge days 8-9

The last two days of my challenge. I had a price for today- day 10 but I am missing floss so I can't start it. I am okay with that. I was getting overwhelmed with all the starts.

Day 8- crabby all year- raise the roof

I have had this chart awhile now. I am stitching it a bit differently. I am doing each month separately. I may or may not stitch the top that says crabby all year. I'll decide that at a later date. For this challenge I will count a complete as each month. My goal this year iOS January. This was boring to stitch as I stitched in only white. It is a large part of this month though.

Day 9- hop Lizzy Kate

This was a small price full of bright colors. Nice to stitch after a day of all white. I got about half of it done.

Now to decide what to stitch first.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Very ambitious! I love your idea of doing the crabby all year individually, thanks for the great eye candy. Enjoyed your blog. Jane

    ReplyDelete