Day 4- springtime serenade- country cottage needleworks.
I really enjoyed this one. It is dreary and overcast here in Ohio, it was wonderful to do something cheery and springy. This is probably the first Piece I will come back to when the challenge is over.
Day 5-coffee crazy- Lizzy Kate
today I got a late start. I had meant to stitch while I was out at the library. I forgot my qsnap. So I stitched tonight. This is a fun stitch. It's small and cute and has a spot ready in the kitchen.

That brings us to the finish. First finish of the year. It's a small one but
Important to me. I've had it since shortly after I lost Mallow. I just haven't been able to pick it up. Here it is. This also has a spot ready.
Dogs leave paw prints- Lizzy Kate, 28 ct coffee/tea dyed evenweave. Stitche with DMc except doghouse.





Lovely starts and a wondeful special finish.
ReplyDeleteLove all your starts! Congrats on the finish!
ReplyDeleteWell done on the finish and good luck with all the starts
ReplyDeleteyou're doing great ,the way everyone going we should have a few finishes this month . keep up with the good work .
ReplyDeleteNice starts!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the finish!
ReplyDeleteHope you back to full strength, Sierra, lovely stitching AND finishing!
ReplyDeleteAwww, grats on the finish, Sierra. It's cute!! Great job!!
ReplyDeleteGreat start & finish.
ReplyDeleteYay, a finish!And nice starts too :D
ReplyDelete